Effective March 14 2019, the Canadian Patient Safety
Institute has archived the Sepsis intervention. Though you may continue to access the Getting Started Kit
online, it will no longer be updated.
To help you get started, a compendium of practical tools and resources has been compiled.
This section includes:
- Cape Breton District Health Authority Order Set 2014
- Kingston General Hospital – Adult Sepsis Screening Tool
- BC Patient Safety and Quality Council – Algorithm and Additional recommendations
- BC Sepsis Network – Reduce Sepsis Morbidity and Mortality
- Canadian Association of Paediatric Health Centres (CAPHC) Pediatric Screening Tool
- Additional Resources and Web links
Section 5: Sample Checklists and Tools
This document was updated in September 2015
For more information, email
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-866-421-6933