Are you Prescribing Safely? Join the medication safety movement to assess your prescribing skills and help reduce medication errors.
Building on the success of Prescribing Safely Canada pilot and participant feedback, the
Royal College is pleased to offer new prescribing assessments in an engaging format for a limited time.
About Prescribing Safely Canada – New accredited modules:
- Short, thematic, case-based modules that focus on a full range of prescribing competencies
- Created for Canadian prescribers to address current hot topics:
Frail Client, Opioid Prescribing and Antibiotic Stewardship
- Available free of charge in both English and French, until April 2019
- Participant can complete the online learning modules at a time of their choosing
- Participant will receive a certificate of completion, and can claim 0.5 hours of Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Section 3 credits per module
The Royal College is committed to supporting life-long learning and enhancement of skills and competencies. Authored and peer reviewed by clinicians, the Prescribing Safely Canada modules aim to address the everyday practice context.
For a limited time only, take advantage of this accredited learning opportunity and
participate today! Questions? Please get in touch at