The Western Node of Safer Healthcare Now! and the Saskatchewan Health Quality Council is presenting a workshop on medication reconciliation, December 2 and 3, 2010 at the Delta Bessborough Hotel in Saskatoon, SK.
Key objectives of the workshop are to:
- Gain practical knowledge for success with Medication Reconciliation at admission, transfer and discharge.
- Further your understanding of the measurement process for Medication Reconciliation.
- Acquire a clear understanding of the Accreditation requirements for Medication Reconciliation and practical approaches to meet them.
- Identify supports for Medication Reconciliation: training, IT solutions, workable paper-based systems
- Describe principles and strategies for spreading Medication Reconciliation beyond the pilot unit.
Registration begins at 5:00 pm on December 2nd and the workshop concludes at 4:30 pm on December 3rd. The cost for the two-day workshop is $195 plus PST/GST per participant. Participants from Saskatchewan will receive priority registration; participants from other Western Provinces and the Territories are welcome to attend if space is available.
To register, click here. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 403-521-7106.