French only patient safety conference
Safer Healthcare Now! Quebec Node / Campagne québécoise: Ensemble améliorons la prestation sécuritaire des soins de santé! is hosting a three-day conference on patient safety to support francophone teams across Canada working on Safer Healthcare Now!
The sessions will be delivered in French only from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm EST, November 18, 19 and 20, at the Jewish General Hospital in Montreal, QC. If you cannot attend in person, video conferencing of the sessions is also available.
- Hear about the future direction for Safer Healthcare Now!
- Learn more about the CPSI tools and resources
- Learn about Getting Started Kits on:
- Preventing Falls
- Medication Reconciliation in Home Care
- Acquire strategies for success in challenging times
- Human factors in patient safety
- Positive Deviance: A grounds up approach to safety improvement
- Influencing and leading change
- Using incident / accident reporting systems to improve patient safety
Cost to attend is $325 per participant, or $100 per site for video conferencing. Click here for more information, registration and the program of events.