Archive: March 3, 2021
On March 2, 2021, it will be our pleasure to introduce you to the new organization that brings together the Canadian Patient Safety Institute and the Canadian Foundation for Healthcare Improvement. This new organization will have a relentless focus on improving healthcare, with – and for – everyone in Canada.
Many stakeholders, including patient and Indigenous partners, collaborated with us on the journey to launching this new organization.
Join us the day after launch (March 3) to hear directly from three of them — and have an opportunity to ask your questions – during a live panel discussion with Board co-chairs Dr. Lynn Stevenson and Ronald Guse, as well as President and CEO Jennifer Zelmer.
Panelists will include:
- Marion Crowe, CEO, First Nations Health Managers Association
- Margaret Melanson, Vice President, Quality and Patient-Centred Care, Horizon Health Network
- Heather Thiessen, Patient Partner
We hope you can join us
March 3, 2021 from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. EST as we discuss:
- What healthcare issues are top of mind as you look 3-5 years into the future?
- What are your priorities for the new organization?
- What ONE new thing do you hope the new organization can do?
- What would you hate to lose from CFHI & CPSI?