It's been a humbling week for the Canadian Patient Safety Institute.
CPSI is the recipient of six communications awards, proudly on display in the Edmonton office.
Five of the awards come from the International Association of Business Communicators. They include:
- Award of Excellence in Communication Leadership – Patient Safety Forward with Four
- Award of Excellence in Digital Communication – CPSI's new website
- Award of Excellence in Special Events – Canadian Patient Safety Week
- Award of Excellence in Special Events – Canada's Virtual Forum on Patient Safety and Quality Improvement
- Award of Merit in Publications – Hands in Healthcare magazine
The sixth award is an Award of Excellence for Best Publication for Hands in Healthcare magazine presented by the Canadian Public Relations Society.
"These awards are a huge vote of confidence that our work is effective, on point and on message," said Cecilia Bloxom, Senior Director of Strategic Communications. "However, as good as these accolades are, the real win comes from knowing we're making an impact on patient safety. On that front, we look forward to many future celebrations."