Our commitment as a WHO Collaborating Centre on Patient Safety and Patient Engagement
As part of the designation, CPSI committed to the following activities:
- Provide coordination support and advice to the global Patients for Patient Safety champion network
- Provide coordination and secretariat support to the Patients for Patient Safety Advisory Group
- Provide expert advice and capacity building for patient/family champions and leaders of patients for patient safety networks around the world.
- Support global efforts and initiatives on patient safety incident reporting and learning systems
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of the 3rd Global Patient Safety Challenge on Medication Safety
- Support global patient safety initiatives in achieving safer care