Tuesday, March 25, 2014
- Canadian Patient Safety Institute
- Institute for Safe Medication Practices Canada
- Ann Nickerson (Pharmacist) and Michelle Anglehart (Clinical Nurse Specialist) Moncton NB.
- Colleen Stoecklein (Clinical Educator) and Liz Moran- Murray (Pharmacist) Saskatoon, SK.
Purpose of the Call:
Horizon, Moncton, NB will:
- Demonstrate the timeline for the development of a provincial bilingual medication reconciliation form and process
- Identify how technology provided an avenue for a multi-site team collaboration
- Distinguish the key elements in a provincial bilingual medication reconciliation form
Saskatoon Health Region Home Care, SK will:
- Share how they developed a nurse driven, paper-based MedRec program to support home care clients in medication management.
- Outline their current MedRec process
- Showcase their current Med Rec/BPMH form and data collection form for the audit process.