Patient simulation has great potential to improve healthcare practices in Canada.
CPSI invites health professionals, educators, administrators, regulators, and policy makers across Canada to join the Canadian Network for Simulation in Healthcare.
What We’re Doing
This innovative national network will help us:
- Develop and foster relationships among simulation stakeholders
- Build capacity in the simulation community
- Develop Canadian guidelines for simulation-based practice, education, and research
- Facilitate exchange of knowledge about patient-centred simulation
- Build the case to increase the scope and appropriate use of patient-centred simulation
Discover how you can take part in the Canadian Network for Simulation in Healthcare. Join a working group, see what research has been done, or join our online forum and contribute to the conversation.