Thanks to everyone who joined the National Conversation virtual broadcast this week! Please click below to access a recording. The National Conversation is presented as a partnership between the Canadian College of Health Leaders, the Canadian Patient Safety Institute and GS1 Canada.
The plenary session featured presentations by:
- Dr. Anne Snowdon, Chair, World Health Innovation Network, Scientific Director & CEO, SCAN Health, Odette School of Business, University of Windsor
- Dr. Verna Yiu, President and CEO, Alberta Health Services
- Deb Prowse, Alberta Health Advocate
The event was moderated by Ray Racette, President and CEO, Canadian College of Health Leaders, and Chris Power, CEO, Canadian Patient Safety Institute. Topics addressed in the plenary include:
- the importance of creating safe care environments,
- the urgency of implementing supply chain reforms,
- barcoding and tracking to prevent errors,
- the role of senior leadership in supporting patient safety and the creation of safe care cultures.