Get the information, tools, and techniques to advance leading patient safety practices and build a strong patient safety culture in your organization.
The Canadian Patient Safety Officer Course is designed for healthcare professionals and leaders who understand the fundamentals of patient safety and have formal responsibility for disseminating patient safety principles and programs throughout their organizations.
The Canadian Healthcare Association and the Canadian Patient Safety Institute are pleased to announce they will be partnering to offer a Canadian Patient Safety Officer Course in 2014!
Ottawa, ON May 13th to 16th, 2014
Early bird deadline: February 12, 2014
Regular deadline: March 14th, 2014
To register, visit www.cha.ca
It will show you how to:
- Use our tools and techniques to develop a patient safety program
- Recognize system-induced patient safety incidents
- Recognize human factors related to patient safety, such as non-technical skills or fatigue
- Understand high-risk clinical processes
- Develop strategies to influence and enhance patient safety culture
- Foster communication, teamwork, and organizational culture as it relates to patient safety
- Examine other special and emerging topics in patient safety
For more information about future Canadian Patient Safety Officer Courses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.